Monday, February 26, 2007

To my dear friends and teachers

Hello, my dear friends and teachers, i'm here writing this blog to tell u my leaving. I will go to a college in Vancouver to study, and i have already dropped my classes at UofC, so this week i will not attend any classes. There are many reasons for my changing of university, and it's hard to explain why i'm leaving. But anyway, I think i will have a better future there. I will leave on this Saturday~~
To tell the truth, i really feel sad to leave... I do enjoy the time that i spent with my friendly classmates and funny teachers( especially Scott). I think we really get along well with each other, and all of u are very kind and helpful. I'm so happy to have such a great class, I really really really believe that LEAP 4a is a wonderful group. And also our leader, Scott, he is an excellent teacher because he make students feel very comfortable to study in his classes and of course, everyone's study seems very good. Scott, thanks so much for your help in class and the extra grammar help out of class. I really learned something from u ~ I'm sure you will be a good professior in the future~~
And to my dears friends, good luck with ur midterm, and hope everyone can pass LEAP4 successfully, and do well in the real university ~ ~~~ I will remember all of u because u are good classmates and friends~~ and i hope i can keep contact with u guys. Here is my msn: jenniferzhu219@hotmail.com ADD ME ~~
Good luck with ur modterm again~~ I WILL MISS U !!!!
BEST WISHES FOR YOU!!!

5 comments:

Kenneth said...

wishes you have a wonderful life in Vancouver.. I know some people here will miss you a lot.. good luck...

Scott Douglas said...

Good luck in Vancouver! You'll be missed!

Felice said...

It's really sad to hear that you're leaving :( Good luck in your studies!! We'll miss you too!

Steven said...

I’m stunned when I read your blog; it’s incredible that you quit your study in this university when its gate is opening. Why? In my memory, you are such a clever and a little bit overconfident girl that you would not give up your study in the university easily. Actually, you deserve the better undergraduate education and even graduate study in the university based on your gift and background.

I still remember your outstanding presentation, which is much better than mine, and your confident and beautiful smile. After your outstanding performance, you left us silently. Or, my god!! Like a drama. Is it a reality or just a dream? Is it a comedy or a tragedy?
I don't know. Time will give us the answer.

Unfortunately, I am always the last person who gets these kinds of information. More than ten years ago, one of my classmates, also a very smart and beautiful girl, told me that she had to quit her study and her dream as a architect because of the economical reason, which made me feel very sad in the next several months. After more than ten years hard work, she became a successful businessman; however, she told me that she still missed her life in the university and it was really a mistake for her to quit her study.

Similar to a river, sometimes, the life is very quite and satisfied. On the other hand, sometime, you will meet some things, which make your upset or sad. Anyway, enjoy your life and enjoy your age as a burning flower.

Take care yourself and god blesses you, my friend.

Gerard said...

naw =(

and ur in china now!!!

Miss ya =S