Friday, January 19, 2007

I like blogs and I already have a blog in Chinese. I often write essays and journals on my blog when I really have some feeling want to share with others. No matter when I'm sad or happy, I write feelings on the blog. It's just like talking with a close friend, I type everything I want to say and this friend is very patient. I can talk with her at any time and talk about anything. Every time when I write my feeling on blog, I feel very comfortable and relaxed, especially when I'm depressed. Also there is another advantage of blog. I write whatever I want on my blog so that my friends may know my recent situation. If they find there's something wrong with me according to my blog, they write commends and try to encourage me and make me feel better. I like reading my friend's commends because in this way, I know they are still care about me. Of course, I often go to my friend's blog so that I can know what they are doing recently. I've never tried an English blog before. It's my first time and I really feel very good to do this in English even thought sometimes I can't totally express my idea. It's a useful way to improve my proficiency in English and also my new international friends can know what i'm doing from my blog. Moreover, as I'm a LEAP 4student now, I should try to challenge myself. This essay is just a beginning, I hope I can do better and better in the future.

4 comments:

Gerard said...

Nice one!! go for it!! you've got some experience whith blogging so it shouldent be a problem..

Look's good untill now ;), keep it up!

Bai

Leslie said...

Cute Jennifer..how are you.
This is Leslie.you bolg is very gerat. I like black and purple too.

Happy Amy said...

oh my god....ur color really makes my eyes uncomfortable.....never mind~ ur writing is good! Cheer up!

Scott Douglas said...

That is so awesome that you are happy to be blogging this semester. I'm sure all of your international friends are going to enjoy reading what you have to say!