Sunday, January 21, 2007

Oh My God!!I’m Going to be Crazy!



Can you imaginate how my life is in residence? Terrible !!! Especially on weekends!! Especially at this moment!!!! There are a lot of drunk people shouting crazely at the lounge!! They are also knocking at my door !!! Fortunately, I have already knocked my door or they will crash into my room ! However, there is still a boy calling my name and asking me to open the door. I know who he is and he did the same thing before. At that time,I opened the door and then I saw a naked body. Of course he had his underwear. I was shocked and a little angry, so this time I won’t open my door. When people are drunk, they always do such embarrassing things. The problem is I can’t do my homework now because of the super noise. I also afraid to go to the washroom and take shower. Now I have to stay in the room. Moreover, the room besides me is a “ Disco Room”. The music there is so strong that it may destroy the whole building. I can hear everything from that room. Now the music is “Dirty Marry”. How can I do my homework with such an exciting music?Oh my god !! I’m going to be crazy! It’s not their first time to do this ! They drink and then be drunk almost everyday ! Actually it’s not my business, but they do a lot of crazy things that interupt my regular life. Maybe I shouldn’t blame them because they have the right to be drunk. I know I can’t chance their behaviour and I have to get used to it. Maybe it is the real university life! I don’t know….

8 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

Gosh, it sounds like you are in a really difficult situation. Actually, I had the same problems too when I was a university student. I used to go to the library and study there until midnight, and then I bought some ear plugs for when I got home. I think the Learning Commons at the MacKimmie Library is open 24 hours - it's a great place to study / escape :-)

Gerard said...

Hmm sounds like university life alright... good luck with it =P

Kenneth said...

I am so sorry to hear that. I heard the same thing from Sam because he stay in the dom all the time last semester. You should really think about change your room. Or, you can rent a place with someone else outside next semester. (i can give you a ride when you want to find some place to rent)When you want to go to the library at night, you should not go there by yourself only, you should find some mate to be with you. I know that it it not easy to live in foreign country especally a girl. If you need any help. please feel free to contact me.:)

Alif said...

Oh! No! It's really a horrible condition. Last time, while I was living in a dorm in my previous university, I faced another problem. Some seniors wanted money (approximately $50) because they were going to organize a function. No juniors wanted to give the money as the function was not for them amd money was in also large amount. As I didn't give money, they were going to threaten me almost. That time, I left the university. I saved, but others were in trouble.
Try to take the noise easy. Maybe you could buy some ear plug to save yourself. Good luck!!!

Alif said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Super Saiyan said...

you know what? I was intending to move to the dorm And actually I have applied and submit my application But now, after reading about your life on Campus. I will Never Ever go and live there.
God Help you!!

Mohammad=goku=Super Saiyan

anna said...

My sympathy for you. It is impossible to bear it. There must the way out. Could you apply for another room somewhere far from this disco...
Yulia.

Felice said...

I've heard of similiar stories in Lithuanian dorms... it's terrible! I think best solution would be to rent out some place with your friends. But of course it might be more expensive :(